HOMEABOUT MEREVIEWS/SPONSORED/MEDIADISCLAIMERImage Map

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

(a backdated post)
Many years ago, someone asked me which day represent the actual anniversary date? Is it the day we registered our marriage? or is it the day we held our customary wedding? Well...I guess different people choose either one or even both. But personally, I felt that it should be the day we registered our marriage under the legal eyes of the law. The day we exchanged wedding vows...blah blah blah...till death do us apart!

So...yappu! We just celebrated our 6th year anniversary last week. I bought a polo shirt for hubby & he brought me & the kids to East Coast Park to have a simple Japanese dinner (a restaurant we used to go when we were pak-toh-ing).

No comments:

Post a Comment